Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice frosting to use in the summer, but it must be kept refrigerated.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla, until well combined.
- Beat in the Cool Whip. Frost cakes or cupcakes with this frosting.
- If desired, you can sprinkle the top of the frosting with chopped nuts.
- Keep the frosted cake in the fridge.
- If you can't find Cool Whip, use another nondairy whipped cream topping.
This was so good on my butter cake with strawberry filling! Pretty too. It tastes like a light version of cream cheese frosting which is exactly what i wanter. Thanks for sharing.