Recipe by Be Nutritious
Extremely easy and fast dessert, great for beginners in the kitchen.
Top Review by finakat13_7238926
This dessert was DELISH! Fast and easy recipe that whips up quick! Next time I make it I will make a little extra crumble as I felt it was a tad skimpy. The strawberry mixture gets a little soupy so I think a little extra crumble will help to even that out a bit. This recipe is a keeper for sure!
- 2 pints chopped strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix together chopped strawberries with 1/2 cup white sugar and 1 Tbsp cornstarch. Stir until sugar is dissolved and strawberries look glossy.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- In another bowl combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter. Stir until the mixture is crumbly and fluffy.
- Sprinkle all over the strawberries and bake 30-35 min or until strawberries become bubbly in the oven preheated to 375°F Serve with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream.