Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Elbow macaroni is traditional but not required; any bite-size pasta shape will do nicely, such as penne, totelle, or bow ties. This recipe is 4 point value. I found this recipe in Weight Watchers magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces elbow macaroni or 4 1⁄2 ounces other stubby pasta
- 2 cups vegetable alfredo sauce (Ww Vegetable With Alfredo Sauce)
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower and broccoli floret (it says and or or)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- Prepare the macaroni according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the Vegetable Alfredo Sauce in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until smooth and bubbling, about 5 minutes; stir in the vegetable florets and heat through. Remove from the heat and add the cheddar cheese and mustard; stir gently until the cheese melts. Add the cooked pasta and return to the heat. Cook, stirring gently, just until warmed through. Serve at once.