Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very quick and tasty salad given to me by a friend. It can be eaten as a side dish or is filling enough on its own as a light meal. I don't know how well it keeps in the fridge as I have never had any leftover to keep. Quantities can be adjusted to suit personal taste
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 apple
- 50 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g nuts, peanuts, pecans, cashews, whichever you like the flavour of
- Rinse Spinach and drain well.
- Combine spinach and ricotta and mix gently.
- Dice apple into bite size pieces and add to spinach/cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle nuts over and stir to combine.