1/2 Photos of Easy Spicy Parmesan Toasts
These are a favorite in my house, they are incredibly easy to make and so good!. A good olive oil and Parmesan cheese is a must with this. Purchase the long narrow French baguette for this and make certain that it is a day old, it makes slicing easier. I have even made these using melted butter in place of olive oil, and added in some garlic powder with the cayenne/cheese mixture. If you like super spicy just increase the cayenne slightly. These make a great late-nite or weekend snack! Yield is only estimated depending on the size of the baguette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees (oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2Prepare a one or two large baking sheets.
- 3Slice the baguette into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in a single layer on baking sheet/s.
- 4brush one side with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 6Toss the cheese with the cayenne pepper.
- 7Remove the toasts from oven and sprinkle with the cheese/cayenne mixture.
- 8Place back into the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes more, until the cheese melts and the toasts are golden.
- 9Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spicy Parmesan Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g