Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
After sampling some ideas, here is my version of a tasty and spicy fried chicken. Enjoy!
Make and share this Easy Spicy Fried Buffalo Style Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Dry mix.
- Combine all ingredients in another large bowl.
- Cut wings in half to separate drums from wings. Wash chicken in cold water and dry with a clean towel, or paper towels.
- Add chicken to marinade, then dredge in dry mixture. Add to heated oil and cook until the sizzling slows down. Chicken will be golden brown, but not too brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.