Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a quickie I whipped up.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Spread the marshmello cream in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Make the choc. pudding and spread on top of the marshmello cream.
- Cover the pudding with cool whip and garnish with choc. chips and crumbled graham crackers.
Made this for a youth New Years Eve party nothing was left so I can't tell you how it tasted.But according to my son they loved it. How simple to throw together if you have last minute company.
Great pie for such a quick recipe! I used a reduced fat graham cracker pie crust, a 7 1/2 oz. jar of marshmallow cream, 1 box of Jello sugar free chocolate fudge pudding, and 1 3/4 cups skim milk. The after spreading on the marshmallow cream (not the easiest step!) and pouring on the pudding, the crust was full, so I just left off the cool whip. Next time I'll sprinkle the top with graham crackers before putting it in the fridge...I forgot to this time. Thanks for posting a quick, tasty dessert!