Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
An easy meatloaf that all the family will enjoy
- 500 g beef mince
- 500 g sausage meat
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 courgettes, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (80 g) packet tomato soup mix
- Turn your slow cooker on high, and ensure you spray it with cooking spray.
- Mix in a large bowl the first two ingredients with your hands.
- Mix in your grated vegetables.
- Mix in the soup mix.
- Turn out onto a clean bench and shape into a loaf.
- Place on baking paper, and lower into slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1 hour, then turn to low for 7.