Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
An easy meatloaf that all the family will enjoy
Make and share this Easy Slow Cooker Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Turn your slow cooker on high, and ensure you spray it with cooking spray.
- Mix in a large bowl the first two ingredients with your hands.
- Mix in your grated vegetables.
- Mix in the soup mix.
- Turn out onto a clean bench and shape into a loaf.
- Place on baking paper, and lower into slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1 hour, then turn to low for 7.