Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I took a basic scampi recipe (Thanks NurseDi) and updated it for what I had on hand. Also faster to prepare if you use the garlic already minced, mushrooms from a can and so forth, fresh could of course be used. My husband loved it, he's a huge garlic fan. I recommend a regular Italian Dressing instead of a fat free, for the oil content.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, prepared
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, thawed (51-60 count)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- black pepper
- hot pepper flakes
- Prepare pasta, keep warm.
- In a large skillet, saute Garlic, Butter, dressing and Mushrooms over med-high heat until hot.
- Add seasonings.
- Add Shrimp and heat only long enough to heat through.
- Serve over hot pasta.