1/1 Photo of Easy Sesame Cashew Noodles
You might want to double up on the sauce ingredients and increase the pasta amount slightly. This sauce is better if prepared a day or even two days in advance and refrigerated, to allow the flavors to blend, but allow to sit until room temperature before using. This makes a great side dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb thin spaghetti (use angel hair spaghetti or use spaghettini pasta)
- chopped salted roasted cashews
- 1In a blender, blend the sauce ingredients until smooth.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Just before mixing with the sauce and serving, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until JUST firm-tender (do not overcook the pasta) drain and rinse well under cold water; drain well again.
- 4Toss the cooked pasta with the prepared sauce (if the sauce was chilled then warm before mixing with the pasta).
- 5Sprinkle with chopped cashews and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sesame Cashew Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 582.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 17.9 g