This may also be made using the same amount of semi crushed cornflakes, these are really good and take only minutes to make --- work fast as the mixture will firm up quickly but the crispies will not firm up to very hard and remain chewy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a large cookie sheet or line with waxed paper.
- 2Place the cereal and chopped peanuts in a large bowl; set aside.
- 3In a medium heavy saucepan combine the brown, white sugar and the corn syrup; bring to a full boil over medium-high heat stirring occasionally.
- 4Boil for about 2 minutes at a full boil.
- 5Remove from heat mix in the vanilla then the peanut butter until well combined.
- 6Pour over the cereal and mix well using a wooden spoon (the mixture will firm slightly while mixing so mix fast!).
- 7Drop onto baking sheet using 2 tablespoons (using one spoon to push the mixture off of the other spoon onto the pan as the mixture is hot, make into whatever size you desire).
- 8Cool until firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Crunchies (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 121.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g