Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
My step-son learned how to make these at after-school care. He taught me how and we enjoy making these together.
- 3⁄4 cup refried beans, with sausage
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce, divided
- Spread beans evenly over 2 tortillas.
- Sprinkle evenly with 3/4 c. cheese and drizzle with 1/4 c. taco sauce.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Microwave 1 quesadilla, covered with paper towel on a microwave safe plate, at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Repeat procedure with remaining quesadilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges; serve with taco sauce, cheese, and sour cream.