Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Serve these brownies with whipped topping or frost them with a cream cheese frosting. Garnish with candied corn or sprinkle some chopped walnuts on top of the frosting.
Top Review by Amberleigh
I'm sorry, it was pretty good but it was not even close to being brownies which was really disappointing. I followed the recipe to a T and it came out to be a really dense breadlike cake that I had to bake for an hour at 250 just so the middle would cook.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (176 celsius).
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Mix together pumpkin, oil, eggs, and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until center springs back when touched.
- Serve with whipped topping or frost with a cream cheese frosting.
- Garnish with candied corn or sprinkle with nuts if desired.