Recipe by Bergy
If you like pull-aparts you'll love this no effort, gooey, cinnamony recipe. It is from the "Companie's Coming Christmas Cookbook" For Christmas brunch use half red and half green cherries.
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 20 frozen white bread rolls dough
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, blanched and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup glace cherries, cut in half
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the cinnamon and the sugar.
- Dip frozen rolls in the melted butter.
- Roll each in the sugar mixture.
- Grease a 10" (12 cup) bundt pan or similar ring pan.
- Sprinkle with half the almonds& half the cherries.
- Place frozen rolls in the bundt pan spaced evenly.
- Do this again with the remaining cherries and almonds.
- Mix together the syrup& remaining butter. Drizzle over the top.
- Cover with a damp tea towel and let rise for 6-8 hrs or let them stand overnight Bake in 350F oven for around 30 minutes, let stand 5 minutes then turn out onto a plate Serve MMMMmmmmm.