Recipe by Graybert
Top Review by Derf
Very tastey potatoes, DH loved them but i found them a little too salty for me. It might have been because i didn't do enough potatoes for the amount of onion soup mix. Next time i will use less onion soup mox. I will make them again, thanks for posting.
- mushroom, canned or fresh
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and slice potatoes into an oven safe, buttered dish.
- Mix mushrooms, onion soup and onions together.
- Toss with potatoes and then add water and mix well.
- Dot finished potatoes generously with butter.
- Seal the pan with foil or with lid.
- Bake at 350 for one hour.