Recipe by momstar
Found this on the internet looking for a recipe that was simple and that I had the ingredients on hand. It has become a family favorite and is very simple.
Top Review by AngelaTN
Unfortunately, my family did not care for this recipe at all. The sauce was terribly bland, and I ended up having to heat up some jarred sauce to serve with the pasta, and the pork chops were tough and bland as well.
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb thin spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
- Brown chops on each side, sprinkle chops with black and red pepper.
- Saute garlic in oil surrounded chops for a few minutes, add tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti, drain, toss with butter.
- Serve chops on plates with sauce spooned over spaghetti.