Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw this recipe in a Pilsbury cookbook. I'm posting it so I can have it on hand whenever I need it. I tend to lose recipes!! This sounds easy and yummy!!
- Heat a non-stick skillet over med. high heat.
- In separate bowls, place 1/3 cup dressing in one and flour in the other.
- Dip pork pieces into dressing; coat with flour. Add pork to skillet, cook 1 - 2 minutes on each side or until brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix broth and 2 tbsp of dressing.
- Reduce heat to medium, add broth mixture to skillet, moving pork with wooden spoon to scrape up any brown bits.
- Add asparagus; cover and cook 2 - 3 mintues or until asparagus is crisp tender and pork is cooked.
- Serve with buttered angel hair or fettuccine and a nice Caesar salad.
- *You could use chicken for a change, that's what I'm gonna try. :).