1/4 Photos of Easy Pita Bread Pizza
Sweet Chef's Note:
I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea! A good recipe for kids, too. I use pocket-less pitas we buy from Indian grocery, but I'm sure regular will work. Note: I edited this recipe by making more exact ingredient amounts, sorry about the previous vagueness, I posted this recipe back when I was just 10 or 11. :)
My Private Note
mini pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush on a little olive oil on the pita.
- 2Spread sauce on top of the pita.
- 3Sprinkle on the shredded cheese.
- 4Sprinkle on pinches of desired herbs and spices, and add any toppings you'd like.
- 5Place on baking sheet, bake for 5-7 minutes at 400°, or until cheese is melted (times may vary).
- 6Slice with pizza cutter and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pita Bread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 497.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: