Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so easy and very good! I found it somewhere else on the internet.
Make and share this Easy Penne Pasta Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare penne in boiling, salted water as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 9 x 13 casserole.
- Heat olive oil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and oregano and cook until heated through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine penne, sauce and 1 cup mozzarella; mix well.
- Pour into greased casserole and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350.