Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from ALl Recipes - I love granola in my yogurt but this is super easy to make and goes great with ice cream, or just by itself! It's much sweeter than the classic honey granola so watch out!
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Stir together the oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a wok or large skillet over high heat, cook 5 to 10 minutes; remove from heat and add the butter and caramel sauce; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto a flat platter or baking sheet in a thin layer. Sprinkle the white sugar over the granola. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Good and easy to make but very sweet for me. I followed the recipe other then I used sugar free caramel sauce and Splenda sugar. We enjoyed this with yogurt.