This is an easy recipe that takes less prep time than most peach cobbler recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced peaches
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1Drain peaches.
- 2Layer peaches in 9x13 pan.
- 3Sprinkle cake mix over the top.
- 4Melt butter and pour over the top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 573.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 60.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread