1 hr 15 mins
Kathy in Delaware's Note:
This super easy, self created pasta salad is perfect for large gatherings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water to speed cooling.
- 3In large bowl, place pasta, and chopped veggies.
- 4Add approx.
- 51/2 the bottle of dressing and toss well.
- 6The pasta will soak up the dressing as it marinates in the fridge, so you may need to add more before serving.
- 7Chill several hours or overnight for best flavor.
- 8You can use a whole box of pasta for a large gathering, and increase the tomato and cucumber to 2 each.
- 9Increase the onion to suit your taste.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red wine and vinegar salad dressing