Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This super easy, self created pasta salad is perfect for large gatherings!
Make and share this Easy Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to speed cooling.
- In large bowl, place pasta, and chopped veggies.
- Add approx.
- 1/2 the bottle of dressing and toss well.
- The pasta will soak up the dressing as it marinates in the fridge, so you may need to add more before serving.
- Chill several hours or overnight for best flavor.
- You can use a whole box of pasta for a large gathering, and increase the tomato and cucumber to 2 each.
- Increase the onion to suit your taste.
You are right. This is super easy and tastes great! I will make this often this summer. I used Wishbone dressing because I could not find Ken's.