- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- mushrooms (optional) or green peppers (optional) or pepperoni (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and onion in large skillet; drain. If using mushrooms and green pepper, brown them too.
- Stir in cooked pasta, spaghetti sauce, garlic powder and half of the Parmesan cheese. If using pepperoni, chop pepperoni and add it now. Mix well.
- Transfer to 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375 degrees.