1/3 Photos of Easy Parker House Rolls
I got this recipe in my high school home economics class from our teacher. I use this recipe often
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make three little balls from frozen bread dough that has thawed.
- 2Put in each muffin tin.
- 3Brush with melted margarine.
- 4Continue until bread dough is used up.
- 5Let rise until double in size.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Parker House Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough