I got this recipe in my high school home economics class from our teacher. I use this recipe often
Make and share this Easy Parker House Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Make three little balls from frozen bread dough that has thawed.
- Put in each muffin tin.
- Brush with melted margarine.
- Continue until bread dough is used up.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
I have been using frozen bread dough for decades, I am SO glad I found your recipe! These were incredible easy, and equally delicious!!!
Super easy rolls! They rose beautifully and it really didn't take a long time. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Quick and fun, one of my DS's enjoyed helping me roll the 'balls'. Oh, and of course Tasty too! I think next time I may add a little garlic powder to the margarine, just because we love garlic . Thank You tuttifrutti