we used to have this at church functions - easy to prepare for a crowd
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded or 1/2 head romaine lettuce, mix
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (4 ounce) can mandarin oranges (optional) or 1 -2 tomato, instead
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 -2 cooked chicken breast, charbroiled (leftovers work great)
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ramen seasoning (dry pouch from 3 oz ramen noodles)
- 1toss greens and cilantro together and just before serving add 1 pkg crumbled dry ramen noodles over the top and toss to distribute - garnish with oranges (or tomatoes) and almonds - add leftover chicken breast (dice or cube if using).
- 2stir together 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar, 2 TB water, 1 TB sesame oil, add dry seasoning packet from the ramen noodles and mix well - pour over salad when ready to serve.
- 3optional dressing:.
- 4combine vinegars, sugar, salt and pepper to taste in mixer bowl and mix at low speed until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- 5add oils and continue to mix until blended, refrigerate until ready to use,.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oriental Salad
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 485.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar