Recipe by larchie
Try at your own risk, though PCT likes this (he has had it before). This is a good and easy one dish dinner - esp good if you are living on your own (b/c it is quick and easy).
- 3 frozen chicken tenders (I keep bags of the frozen chicken breasts and chicken tenders in my freezer)
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, sliced into wedges
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped into large, bite size pieces
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat spiral pasta, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee' chicken in olive oil in large skillet, breaking apart the chicken with a wooden spoon (or whatever) to make sure it is cooking.
- Once the chicken begins to cook, add garlic, onions, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Once chicken is almost done, add worstershire sauce and herbs.
- When the chicken is done, remove from heat and toss with pasta - and volia'! Easy, healthy meal for one.