Try at your own risk, though PCT likes this (he has had it before). This is a good and easy one dish dinner - esp good if you are living on your own (b/c it is quick and easy).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 frozen chicken tenders (I keep bags of the frozen chicken breasts and chicken tenders in my freezer)
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced into wedges
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped into large, bite size pieces
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup whole wheat spiral pasta, cooked
- 1Sautee' chicken in olive oil in large skillet, breaking apart the chicken with a wooden spoon (or whatever) to make sure it is cooking.
- 2Once the chicken begins to cook, add garlic, onions, peppers, and tomatoes.
- 3Once chicken is almost done, add worstershire sauce and herbs.
- 4When the chicken is done, remove from heat and toss with pasta - and volia'! Easy, healthy meal for one.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy One Dish Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 689.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian herb seasoning