1/2 Photos of Easy No-Chill Sugar Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is from Wilton and was on the back of some cookie cutters I recently purchased. I liked that it didn't require chilling. It's a rich, buttery cookie, very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; add to butter mixture 1 cup at a time, mixing after each addition.
- 4Do not chill dough. Divide dough into two balls. On a floured surface roll each ball into a circle approximately 12" wide and 1/8" thick. Dip cookie cutter in flour and cut out cookies.
- 5Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 6 - 7 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. It helps to line pans with parchment paper for easy cookie removal.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No-Chill Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (944 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 87.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g