Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
It only LOOKS and TASTES like you spent hours making this, but who needs to know? ;-) (The "cook" time = chill time)
- 1 loaf poundcake
- 22.18 ml instant coffee granules
- 177.44 ml water
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 177.44 ml Hershey's syrup
- 453.59 g Cool Whip (thawed)
- 118.29 ml crushed Heath candy bar
- Slice pound cake in 1/3" slices and layer in bottom of pie pan.
- Stir coffee and 3/4 cups warm water to dissolve, allow to cool.
- Drizzle it over the pound cake.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1/2 cup of Hershey's syrup until fluffy.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of Cool Whip and beat until fluffy.
- Spoon mixture over pound cake.
- Add remaining Cool Whip to outside edge of pie.
- Sprinkle crushed toffee and any remaining syrup on top.
- Chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge or 1 hour in freezer.