Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
My son who is grown still loves these! They are very easy to make and doesn't require any baking. Yield is only estimated depending on the size of fudgies.
Top Review by SJBisanz
A friend gave me her recipe for this and although the ingredients are slightly different, it sounds pretty close. Very easy to make and big crowd pleaser. Thanks for sharing! Shelly
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup full-fat milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 (18 ounce) containerquaker quick oats
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the sugar, chocolate, milk, butter and salt to a boil in a heavy large saucepan, stirring constantly; simmer for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter, oats and vanilla (mix fast but completely!).
- Drop from a teaspoon or tablespoon onto a baking sheet.
- Let sit for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.