Marsha D.'s Note:
This recipe comes from the Kraft Food and Family Magazine. It's as simple as you can get to make. I added a bit more dressing for marinating the meat and use in mixture while simmering. You can mix and match the meats or use one meat alone. Delicious served over or with white rice. NOTE: Cook each meat choice to your desired tenderness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing (more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts or 1 lb boneless sirloin steaks or 1 lb boneless pork chop, cut into strips
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1In a small bowl combine Italian Dressing, Soy Sauce and minced garlic to make the sauce.
- 2In a plastic baggie add the meat of choice and 1 to 2 Tbs. of the sauce.
- 3Toss to coat and let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Heat oil in a large wok or skillet on medium -high heat.
- 5Add the meat mixture and stir fry 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- 6Add the red and yellow bell pepper strips and green onions. Stir fry 4 minutes.
- 7Add remaining sauce to mixture and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- 8Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mix and Match Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.8
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 629.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 25.8 g