You couldn't ask for more :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 4 cloves
- 1 green cardamoms, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cashew nuts paste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- 3 onions, sliced and fried, for garnishing (optional)
- 1In a microwave-proof bowl, mix together oil, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder and yoghurt. Microwave on HIGH power level for 5 minutes.
- 2Add chicken and 2 tbsps. water.
- 3Cover and cook for 3 minutes on HIGH power level.
- 4Add cashew paste, garam masala powder and salt.
- 5Cook for 12 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH power level.
- 6Drizzle cream, sprinkle garam masala powder and garnish with fried onions.
- 7Serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Microwave Chicken Korma
Serving Size: 1 (769 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1194.9
- Calories from Fat 757
- Total Fat 84.2 g
- Saturated Fat 36.4 g
- Cholesterol 334.3 mg
- Sodium 361.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 59.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cashew nuts paste