Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
You couldn't ask for more :)
- 1⁄2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 4 cloves
- 1 green cardamoms, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cashew nuts paste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- 3 onions, sliced and fried, for garnishing (optional)
- In a microwave-proof bowl, mix together oil, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder and yoghurt. Microwave on HIGH power level for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and 2 tbsps. water.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes on HIGH power level.
- Add cashew paste, garam masala powder and salt.
- Cook for 12 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH power level.
- Drizzle cream, sprinkle garam masala powder and garnish with fried onions.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!