Recipe by ~lightshores~
Very easy to make...and tastes yummy!!! I'm not one who likes traditional chili, but I love Mexican food. I came across this by accident one day while making a casserole...my whole family loves this...I hope you do too!!
Top Review by crazycookinmama
This is good. A very nice weeknight meal. It is quick and simple. This is the meat mixture that I use to make my taco meat. Although I'd never used the Qon Qeuso. Very Good. thanks.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, any size and flavor (the bigger the can you use the more flavor of bean you will have)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa con queso, cheese dip (Any flavor)
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- shredded Mexican blend cheese
- onion, diced
- sour cream
- tortillas or tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and onion, until meat is no longer pink and onion is soft.
- Add the water and taco seasoning.
- Simmer until most of the water is evaporated.
- Add the beans and the cheese dip.
- If mixture is still too thick to your liking, add more water.
- Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.