Roasted Vegetables for Mexican Nite
- Ready In:
- 1 yellow zucchini (sliced)
- 1 medium onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 package of old el paso taco seasoning
- 4 teaspoons cumin (slightly crushed)
- 4 tablespoons vegetables or 4 tablespoons corn oil
- Mix all the vegetables together with the oil.
- Then add salt, garlic powder, garlic, cumin and Old El Paso seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.