Recipe by Lindsey1563
This came about when I wanted pot roast...but a different flavor pot roast than the usual. I saw what I had, thought about what I wanted, and wha-lah! This recipe was born! This recipe makes the roast tender, juicy, & flavorful. I served it with a side of dirty rice.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork roast
- 3 cups stir fry vegetables
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages Lawry's mediterranean sundried tomato & garlic chicken seasoning mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (for spicyness) (optional)
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tablespoon salt (to taste preference) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Add all ingredients to crock pot EXCEPT for the pork roast and half of one pack of the Lawry's seasoning. Stir to mix.
- 2. Rub the reserved seasoning all over the pork roast. Add to pot, spooning the vegetable mixture over/around the roast.
- 3. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.