Delicious soup that is a family favorite. Found it in the newspaper a few years ago. Usually use Progresso Italian bread crumbs. For color I grate one or two carrots into the pot when I pour in the broth. Servings are main-course servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour cans of broth into large soup pot.
- 2Cover and heat over medium heat until simmering.
- 3Meanwhile, mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- 4Form into 3/4" balls.
- 5Drop into simmering broth and cook through, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add frozen tortellini and cook another 7 minutes.
- 7Add spinach and heat a few more minutes.
- 8If you'd like, top with grated Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Meatball Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.5
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 2429.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 38.4 g