Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious soup that is a family favorite. Found it in the newspaper a few years ago. Usually use Progresso Italian bread crumbs. For color I grate one or two carrots into the pot when I pour in the broth. Servings are main-course servings.
- Pour cans of broth into large soup pot.
- Cover and heat over medium heat until simmering.
- Meanwhile, mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Form into 3/4" balls.
- Drop into simmering broth and cook through, about 5 minutes.
- Add frozen tortellini and cook another 7 minutes.
- Add spinach and heat a few more minutes.
- If you'd like, top with grated Parmesan.