1/3 Photos of Easy Maple Cinnamon Cornbread
I never cared for cornbread til I fiddled around with Jiffy Mix to make a light, sweet, cake-like cornbread. Just watch your baking time, mine is ALWAYS done in 15-16 minutes only. Also makes good muffins, *use paper baking cups, tho.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend/whisk ingredients except*cinnamon and sugar mix, til all is moistened and lightly blended, but batter is still lumpy.
- 2Let rest 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, lightly spray 9" deepdish pie pan or glass dish.
- 4I like to use a round of parchment paper then on the bottom and respray top of paper a little.
- 5Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle top fairly heavily with cinnamon and sugar mixed together.
- 6Bake in pre-heated 400º oven for 15-17 minutes.
- 7Top will be a nice brown, very tender on the inside.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Maple Cinnamon Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.0
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 266.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g