I was looking for ways to use up that part used open bottle of mango chutney that always appears to be lurking in the back of my fridge. I threw this together to see what would happen and we actually rather enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your broiler/grill.
- 2Put salmon fillets in a dish that will be okay to go under your broiler/grill.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the mango chutney and the garlic powder. Stir until the garlic powder is fully combined.
- 4Spoon the mixture over the two salmon fillets to that each has the same amount.
- 5Cook under the brolier/grill for about 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. Make sure to keep and eye on it as the chutney topping can very quickly go from golden brown to burnt.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mango Chutney Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 63.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: