Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was looking for ways to use up that part used open bottle of mango chutney that always appears to be lurking in the back of my fridge. I threw this together to see what would happen and we actually rather enjoyed it.
- Preheat your broiler/grill.
- Put salmon fillets in a dish that will be okay to go under your broiler/grill.
- In a small bowl, combine the mango chutney and the garlic powder. Stir until the garlic powder is fully combined.
- Spoon the mixture over the two salmon fillets to that each has the same amount.
- Cook under the brolier/grill for about 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. Make sure to keep and eye on it as the chutney topping can very quickly go from golden brown to burnt.