Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I especially like this recipe because you get the great taste of mangos (without the chopping), combined with black beans, corn and other tasty ingredients. This is a really unique recipe that we enjoy. Hope you do too.
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2⁄3 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup crosse and blackwell hot mango chutney or 1⁄2 cup Major Grey chutney
- 1⁄3 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon green chili
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 -6 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients except tortilla chips.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with chips.