Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy yummy goodness. Easy, fast and eggless
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup whipping cream (whipped)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- In medium bowl, mix together condensed milk and lime juice, fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Chill til set, about 3 hours.
Excellent - I used real lime juice and some lime rind in the pie and for garnish. The hit of the dinner party!
This is what I have wanted for a long time....easy,affordable,taste great. Everyone loved it. Thank you