1/1 Photo of Easy Lemon Dill Chicken
Kiki Freebird's Note:
I found this on fabulousfoods.com and wanted to post it on here to save it. It's a fast and easy (and healthy!) meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl.
- 3Spray a medium casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Spread 1/4 of the lemon dill sauce on bottom of pan.
- 5Arrange chicken breasts on top of sauce in a single layer.
- 6Pour remaining sauce over chicken and spread evenly.
- 7Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Dill Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 183.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 28.1 g