Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on fabulousfoods.com and wanted to post it on here to save it. It's a fast and easy (and healthy!) meal.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl.
- Spray a medium casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread 1/4 of the lemon dill sauce on bottom of pan.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top of sauce in a single layer.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken and spread evenly.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Made as directed, other than cutting the chicken into cubes before baking. Cooked to perfection, loved the fusion of lemon and dill, all in a creamy sauce, very good recipe! Ideal for weeknights when you want something really nice but fuss-free. I served on rice, with veggies on the side. Made for PAC Fall 2012
We added 1 clove of garlic (crushed) to the sauce. It was good.