Creamy Lemon Herb Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe on a Knorr Lemon Dill (that what it was called before Lemon Herb) Sauce Mix. It has been a family favorite ever since. I often add extra lemon juice as I like things lemony.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, diagonally sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 package knorrs herb and lemon soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides about 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add vegetables to skillet.
- Stirring constantly, cook 5 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Spoon over chicken.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION