Recipe by muvisionate
Simple, easy and clean way to bake salmon. I make this in my toaster oven, and it is absolutely delicious and quick! I normally serve it with my favourite stir-fried vegetables, but also enjoy it over fresh spinach leaves. Also tastes nice the next day mixed through a fresh salad.
Top Review by elizabeth.kronoff
This is the best recipe I found for this online. I would recommend a bit more turmeric and ground cumin seed, cayenne pepper, and ground coriander instead of garam masala. We used olive oil and three very large cloves of garlic. We did not have fresh coriander, sadly, but used the best dried cilantro to sprinkle on top that we could find. I cut the potatoes into square inch cubes and the cauliflower into small pieces as well and cooked for half the time. The proportion of potatoes (we used four smallish potatoes) and cauliflower was perfect for us. For us it only served four but we eat it as a main dish.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Rub 2 sheets of aluminium foil with olive oil. (1/2 Tbsp per sheet).
- Slice salmon fillet in half, and place 1 piece on each sheet of foil.
- Mix lemon juice and dill together.
- Drizzle lemon mix over fillets, and wrap up parcels.
- Place in the oven for 20 - 25min, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Best served over fresh spinach leaves, or with your favourite stir-fried vegetables.