Easy Low-Fat Creamy Dill Salmon
Really easy, really good, low-fat salmon recipe. My family's favorite. Can also make this with a frozen salmon filet.
- Ready In:
- Lay salmon filet on large piece of tin foil (shiny side of foil facing up).
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice.
- Spread enough mayo over salmon to cover the filet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season with enough dill to cover the filet.
- Make a "tent" around the salmon with the foil.
- BBQ on medium heat until salmon is cooked to your liking.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more