Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the easiest Kimchee Stew in the whole world. I found it on www.beyondkimchee.com. It is a delicious Korean kimchee stew. I also add a 12.3 package of silken Tofu, sometimes. According the recipe poster, the stew tastes better the next day, but it never lasts that long in my house. Serve with steamed rice. If using the tofu add 1/2 of it at a time with the Spam, cube both the tofu and Spam the same size.
- In a large pot place all the onion on the bottom.
- Place 1/2 Spam on top of the onion.
- Evenly spread the kimchee over the spam.
- Place the rest of the spam on top of the kimchee.
- Pour chicken stock over mixture enough to cover the kimchee.
- Bring to boil slowly, then reduce to low.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 20-25 minutes our until kimchee is tender.