Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is great on grilled chicken! The vinegar helps create a tender meat, so the longer it marinates, the better. A favorite of mine is to grill chicken using this, slice it into strips, and serve with pasta (this goes great with my "Béchamel (White Sauce)" recipe!). This marinade tastes just as good without the Montreal Chicken Seasoning, so if you're out of it, don't stress!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vinegar (apple cider works well)
- 1 tablespoon Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until combined.
- Completely cover each chicken breast with marinade. Store in gallon-size ziplock baggies, Tupperware containers, or other sealable, air-tight container. Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours or overnight.
This was delicious!! We used chicken breasts grilled them and served with recipe#491010#491010 and recipe#131513#131513. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
A great all-purpose marinade. I used it on a chicken breast which I grilled and served with your recipe #492759. Would be good on pork or salmon also. made for Spring 2013 PAC.