1 hr 20 mins
You will love these there are better than any restaurant and the recipe may be doubled
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 300 to 325 degrees (or you could cook at a higher temperature for a shorter time, but I recommend at lower temperature or the sauce might burn).
- 2Slice ribs into individual pieces.
- 3In a large bowl, combine honey, soy sauce vinegar, fresh minced garlic and brown sugar.
- 4Stir until honey and brown sugar are completely dissolved; stir in the baking soda (the mixture will begin to foam).
- 5Transfer ribs to the bowl; turn to coat.
- 6Cover a cookie sheet with foil, and arrange the ribs meat side up on the sheet; pour the excess sauce all over them, and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 7Bake for 1 hour, turning every 20 minutes (if the sauce on the ribs starts to over brown just cover loosly with foil).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Honey Garlic Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1466.0
- Calories from Fat 963
- Total Fat 107.0 g
- Saturated Fat 40.5 g
- Cholesterol 353.8 mg
- Sodium 1669.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 79.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: