Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
You will love these there are better than any restaurant and the recipe may be doubled
Make and share this Easy Honey Garlic Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 300 to 325 degrees (or you could cook at a higher temperature for a shorter time, but I recommend at lower temperature or the sauce might burn).
- Slice ribs into individual pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine honey, soy sauce vinegar, fresh minced garlic and brown sugar.
- Stir until honey and brown sugar are completely dissolved; stir in the baking soda (the mixture will begin to foam).
- Transfer ribs to the bowl; turn to coat.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil, and arrange the ribs meat side up on the sheet; pour the excess sauce all over them, and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake for 1 hour, turning every 20 minutes (if the sauce on the ribs starts to over brown just cover loosly with foil).
This is an awsome recipe--and it's super easy to make.
Very good! Even though I omitted the brown sugar I found these started to burn a bit at 375 F so I lowered the temperature to 300 F and left them in a bit longer and they cooked up fine. Cheers.
This sauce is fabulous! I made it with chicken wings. I floured the wings and deep fried them first and then mixed them with the sauce. Better than any Roadhouse wings. Another keeper. Thanks.