Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is definitly taking the easy way out but very easy, healthy and good.
- 1 (16 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 1 can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- In large dutch oven, cook bow-tie pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and return to dutch oven.
- Gently stir in soups, broth and chicken.
- Cook over low heat until hot.
This turned out very good. It's so fast and easy!! Thanks.
This is very good... however it was considerably thicker than what I like. I made it with 2 cups chicken broth and added some dill, garlic salt and montreal chicken seasoning. Yum!
Great comfort food! This has become one of my favorite soups to fix, I love how smooth and creamy it is. I added a little garlic powder to it for my tastes. Thanks for sharing this recipe!