Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are quick and painless. A friend made these often and DH absolutely loved them. Now I make them to butter him up!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagebetty crocker devil's food cake mix (brand does matter)
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) jarstore bought cream cheese frosting (won't use all of it)
- Mix first 3 ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop (only fill about ½ the scoop), then rolling into a ball before placing on cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- When cooled, frost cookies into Oreos.
I love these! I've been making them for a long time, but this is the exact same as recipe I use. It's much easier than other "oreo" recipes I've tried, and it works great! They're not really similar to oreos in taste, but you won't care when you eat them because they taste crazy amazing anyway.