White-Chocolate Covered Oreos
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- 1 package Oreo cookies (can be regular size, or mini.)
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1 package candy sprinkles (rainbow, chocolate, etc.)
- Melt white chocolate (In microwave, over stove, etc.).
- The time it takes to melt it varies, depending on the heat of the microwave or stove.
- Heat it up for a minute or two, check on it, and heat it again.
- Dip each oreo in white chocolate, then lay out on a paper towel (You can really use anything, tinfoil, baking sheet, etc.).
- Sprinkle with sprinkles!
- Let cool for about 30 minutes.
I used a nice white chocolate from my local baking supply store. These were kind of difficult to dip. . .so I ended up using a shallow bowl and putting the oreo in the bowl, then using a spoon to cover it with white chocolate the using a butter knife to scoop it up and scrape the excess off the bottom and transferring it to the parchment paper for decorating. I have no idea how folks only roll the edges in sprinkles. My baking supply store actually has a mold specifically for oreos and I will definitely be purchasing one LOL!