Deep Fried Oreos
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 teaspoons oil
- vegetable oil (enough for deep frying)
- Blend Bisquick, eggs, milk, and 3 tsp oil until smooth.
- Preheat your deep fryer to about 375°F (use a thermometer if you wish to deep fry in a pan).
- Dip the cookies in the batter mixture until totally covered and then place in the hot oil (cookies will float).
- Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown.
- Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown.
- Remove cookies and eat warm.
Join The Conversation
Oh boy ...these were so, so, good. Who knew one could improve on the oreo? I like that one can easily control how many to make with a simple adjusting of the pancake mix. And i simply added milk to the pancake mix, just as some suggested. As they are so rich, one can only eat so many. To ensure that they were eaten right away as others had cautioned, in order do just that, one of my 16 year old sons had to quickly (but not too quickly!) drive the rest over to their best friend's family to share with. "mom? They ate them standing right at the door! And they all kept saying "oh...these are sooooo good" a true testimony to just how good they are.